Thermo lamination technology allows us to seamlessly form thermoplastic 3d laminates such as KYDEX®'s HD, XD, WG, OMNOVA®'s surf(x), EFX or other thermo foils around the top and side surface of routed wood substrates edges normally requiring separate edge molding treatment. This eliminates separate edge banding and t-molding required with popular high-pressure laminate (HPL) and low-pressure laminate (LPL or melamine). These foils can be applied vertically or horizontally to flat surfaces, curves, edges and contoured profiles.
This process does not require a mold and works well on compound curves, detailed edge profiles and deep recesses, as well as squared corners and flat expanses. It is offered in a wide range of colors, metallics, granite and highly realistic woodgrain patterns including high gloss, satin, matte and scratch resistant finishes.
Exceptional range of colors & glosses coordinate with popular designs of board manufacturers and paper printers. We can quickly cross reference these films to thermally fused Melamine and high pressure laminates.
Membrane pressed parts are also referred to as: Thermo Foil, Thermo Formed, PVC, Rigid Thermal Vinyl, MDF with Plastic Finish or Decorative Veneer, Vinyl Wrapped, Profile Wrapped and RTF to name a few.
• tabletops and workstation surfaces
• seating components
• hospital bed headboards & foot boards
• raised panel cabinet doors & cabinet drawer fascias
• closet and home storage
• ready-to-assembly (RTA) furniture & entertainment centers
• household and home office furniture
• commercial and institutional furniture
• Point of Purchase displays (POP), Kiosks & retail store fixture components
• checkout counters
• corporate logo and trademark panels
• picture frames and moldings
Typical applications for membrane pressed products:
Wurm's Woodworking Co.
Wurm's Woodworking Company | P.O. Box 275 | New Washington, OH 44854 | Ph: (419) 492-2184 | Fax: (419) 492-2531
Website: www.wurmsproducts.com | E-Mail: email@example.com |